Friday, September 11, 2009













Ok, so I am finally doing a blog. I am probably the last person. Well life has been busy. Wow, I can not believe school started the other day. Where has the time gone? We have been camping and fishing and we have been trying to be outside as much as possible before the cold weather comes. Kaelynn took some horse back riding lessons over the summer and Hayden took some soccer lessons over the summer. Kaelynn started eighth grade and loves it! Kaelynn has finally gotten me to read the Twilight series. I finished the first book in a week and now I am reading New Moon. I love it!! I am not a reader at all so this is very weird for my family to see me reading any chance I get. Hayden started in a new classroom at Preschool. He really enjoys his preschool especially being able to play with the girls. He is a ladies man. It is quite funny. I am going to have my hands full when he gets older. He is a big boy as well, he weighs 53 pounds. Well we have been enjoying our newest addition to the family. Shayla is now eight weeks old and lights up our lives. I am so enjoying being a mom again. Words can not express how I feel. I love how she will now look at me and give me the cutest smile. Here are just a few pictures over the summer. Looking forward to the fall leaves and colors.....
P.S. It was 33 degrees the other morning. Almost put Shayla in a snow suit to take Hayden to Preschool.


6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Finally!!!!!!!!! Hehe. Love the pics, keep em coming. Love you guys, Uncle Nerm

Dori Kennedy said...

Know what you mean by blogging. We're happy you here.
Marg The kiddo's are soooo darling. I can't believe the Kaelyn is going into 8th grade. Hayden is a cutie pie! Would love to pinch those cheeks. (just kidding) and Shayla,what a beautiful baby girl she is.
Give Travis our love and miss you guys. Hope you are doing well. Love ya Aunt Dori

Dori Kennedy said...

Glad that you are reading the Twilight series. Laura and I read them and love them too. Can't wait till Nov to see New Moon. Love the books so much better than the movies. Gotta go to Forks and see not much at all. Long way out there but beautiful. Love ya

Kindra Harms said...

Yea, love seeing the pics of the kiddos. Looks like you have been having an awesome summer. Look forward to coming out to see you and baby Shayla. She is beautiful! Love ya.
Kindra

Becky and John said...

What a treat to see the kids. They are all so beautiful. Loved the pictures. Thanks for setting this up so we can see them grow.Isn't it great we can do this?!! And how fast they are growing.They are all darling. Shayla is so beautiful!! Give our love, a big hug and kiss to each one from this Aunt Becky and Uncle John. Our love to all. We miss you!!

Jeremy said...

That pic of Shayla laying on her arm is the cutest!

Followers