Friday, July 2, 2010

It has been a while...

Wow, where has the time gone. I think we are going to skip summer here. Going to get down to the 30's tonight and hasn't been warm at all. I am not working again since April. I love it! Enjoying my time with the kids. Kaelynn had her eighth grade dance and I helped chaperone and that was a great time! She looked so pretty and grown up in her dress. High school next year!! Oh and to top it off, Kaelynn got straight A'S for her last report card. We are so proud of her. She blows me away with her amazing personality and smarts. I wonder sometimes is she really mine. lol Shayla started crawling around Mother's day weekend and finally has her two bottom teeth just a couple of weeks ago. She has been having drama queen fits now and you will see a video of this down below. Hayden has been having fun doing field trips with his school. I took Hayden to the community pool last week and he was so excited that he was tall enough and was able to swim to do the water slide by himself. I think he went down like 20 times!! Well enjoy the pics and I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July!! Miss and Love you all!!

2 comments:

Becky and John said...

What wonderful pictures and videos!! Loved them all. What a treat to hear about your sweet family. And to think you're going to have a 15 yr. old and a one yr old next week too. How time flies!! We love and miss you all too. Have a great summer.

O's World said...

You guys are such a beautiful family! Watch out Mom for Kaelynn...smarts and beauty!! Watch out...huh huh:) I can't believe she's almost in HS! Shayla and Hayden are growing too fast too! Love you guys! Miss you!

Followers