Saturday, July 17, 2010

My babies turned 15 & 1

Wow, another year has passed. Kaelynn turned 15 and got her first cell phone so I think she feels 15 now. She loves wolves and her presents mostly consisted of wolf stuff. Grammy is making her a wolf blanket. Just cut her hair yesterday and it turned out so cute! I will have to post some pictures of her hair cut. Today I am taking her to the fun center so she can hang out with some friends and then a couple of girls is spending the night tonight for her b-day. They are going to make sundae's and eat pizza. Typical teenagers. Shayla turned "1". We are having so much fun with her! She loves banana's. She is now giving lots of hugs and that is so enjoyable. These are some pics from their b-days. Kaelynn wanted a fat piece of steak for dinner instedad of going out somewhere and we took Shayla to Red Robin for lunch and had the people there sing to her. She didn't know what to think about that. I think she knows that I am taking pictures of her now because I caught the cutest grins on her face taking pictures at Red Robin. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Dori Kennedy said...

What beautiful daughters you have. Oh those pics of Shayla are so funny it makes you laugh.
Kaelynn really looks like she is 15. Wow!! She is a beautiful young women. We love her we do.

Becky and John said...

What wonderful daughters you have and funny too!! Those pictures of Shayla are so cute. Kaelynn is beautiful and grows more so every year. Hope she enjoys her cell phone and has good friends to talk with. Good friends are important! What did she think of the latest Twilight movie? Is she a wolf fan in that movie or an Edward one?
Love to all!!

O's World said...

Oh what beautiful girls! I cannot beleive how grown up they both look!! I am so happy for you girls! What fun you are going to have in the years to come. I sure wish we could have seen you guys while you were here:( I miss you! We need to get these cuzins together! Happy late bday Kaelynn and Shayla! Love you!

Followers